Office Spaces for Rent in the Prescott Area
Make a Quick Enquiry or Add to List, then click SHORTLIST in top right hand corner.
Nearest locations to Prescott
- Offices in Prescott – 0.0 miles
- Offices in Surprise – 61.9 miles
- Offices in Peoria – 65.2 miles
- Offices in Desert Ridge – 65.9 miles
- Offices in Glendale – 71.1 miles
- Offices in Scottsdale – 73.7 miles
- Offices in 85028 Phoenix – 74.8 miles
- Offices in Maryvale Village – 75.1 miles
- Offices in Biltmore – 76.1 miles
- Offices in Arcadia – 77.4 miles
- Offices in Avondale – 78.4 miles
- Offices in Copper Square – 79.3 miles
- Offices in Downtown Phoenix – 79.3 miles
- Offices in Phoenix – 79.5 miles
- Offices in Goodyear – 79.8 miles
- Offices in East Side – 79.8 miles
- Offices in Tempe – 84.3 miles
- Offices in Mesa – 85.9 miles
- Offices in Ahwatukee – 88.6 miles
- Offices in Gilbert – 90.6 miles
Prescott is a city in the state of Arizona, in the United States of America. This city has a great climate, an old-west history, and a beautiful setting. The Yavapai-Prescott Indian Tribe reservation is located next to, and partially within the city borders. This city is perfect for the golfer. Within the city limits there are four golf courses including Antelope Hills Golf Course, Hassayampa Golf Club, and Prescott Lakes Golf Club. The surrounding towns offer even more courses.
As the regions trade center Prescott’s economy is based on retail, professional services, and manufacturing plants. Major employers in Prescott include Yavapai County (Government), Yavapai Regional Medical Center (Hospital), Veterans Administration Medical Center (Hospital), Prescott Unified School District (School), Yavapai Gaming Agency (Casino), Sturm Ruger & Co (Firearms), and Fann Contracting (Heavy Construction). There are many locations for serviced offices in the Prescott area.
Entertainment And Dining Out
Prescott offers many things to see and do. The Heritage Park Zoological Sanctuary is a ten acre zoo that overlooks Willow Lake. There are picnic facilities, large, naturally landscaped enclosures for the animals, great paths that allow you to get close views, a children’s playground, and some very unique exhibits. One of these exhibits is the Tarantula Grotto. The Heritage Park Sanctuary also offers interactive options with the Wallaby Walk-About and the Kiwanis Korner Animal Encounter. For more active entertainment, Prescott has the Mile-High Trail System. There are 28 miles of trails in this system, including the incredible Rails-to-Trails option that runs along the former Santa Fe Railroad. There is also the Prescott Circle Trail System and the Greenways Trails System for hiking and biking options. The Greenways Trails are beside the Granite and Miller Creeks that run through downtown Prescott. Dining options in Prescott, Arizona include the Palace Restaurant & Saloon, Prescott Brewing Co, rose Restaurant, Raven Café, and Gurley Street Grill. Dinner Bell café is a well-known local hangout renowned for its great home cooking and comfortable atmosphere. An excellent place to go for a casual but tasty breakfast or lunch, there is a patio at the back which is available to eat and relax in.
The closest major airport to Prescott, Arizona is Ernest A. Love Field. This airport is 11 miles from the city center. Prescott has access to routes 69 and 89. Route 69connects the city east and south east and Route 89 travel north and north south.