Office Spaces for Rent in the Glen Falls Area
Make a Quick Enquiry or Add to List, then click SHORTLIST in top right hand corner.
Nearest locations to Glen Falls
- Offices in Glen Falls – 0.0 miles
- Offices in 12207 Albany – 45.4 miles
- Offices in Albany – 45.8 miles
- Offices in 12210 Albany – 45.8 miles
- Offices in Adams – 55.0 miles
- Offices in Shelburne – 77.2 miles
- Offices in Burlington – 83.8 miles
- Offices in Peterborough – 94.7 miles
- Offices in Springfield – 100.4 miles
- Offices in Windsor – 113.8 miles
- Offices in Bedford – 115.5 miles
- Offices in West Hartford – 117.1 miles
- Offices in Farmington – 117.4 miles
- Offices in Shirley – 118.2 miles
- Offices in Hartford – 118.3 miles
- Offices in Downtown Hartford – 118.4 miles
- Offices in Burnside Avenue – 119.1 miles
- Offices in East Hartford – 120.0 miles
- Offices in Nashua – 121.3 miles
Glens Falls is a city in Warren County, within New York State. Glens Falls is located in the southeastern corner of Warren County, surrounded by the town of Queensbury to the north, east, and west, and by the Hudson River and Saratoga County to the south. The city is located on the Hudson River, in the Adirondack foothills, at the border of Saratoga County, New York.
Glens Falls is home to Navilyst Medical, a producer of medical devices. Glens Falls Hospital and several additional medical facilities are the principal provider of medical services for a vast region from Saratoga County to the south, extending northward to the central Adirondacks. The hospital is the area’s biggest employer. Other businesses, buildings, and office space in Glens Falls includes Danfloss Flomatic Corporation, a leading manufacturer of industrial and municipal valves, as well as Umicore, a Belgium company that manufactures silver-based contact materials.
Entertainment And Dining Out
Glens Falls area has a rich theater history. The 300-seat Charles R. Wood Theater is home to the Adirondack Theater Festival, a professional non-profit summer showcase, presenting new and contemporary plays and musicals. In addition to this festival, the Wood Theater provides numerous artistic and cultural presentations throughout the year. Davidson Brothers Brewing Company is a rustic, relaxed place to eat or have a drink. They are kid-friendly, and have a menu that runs to wings, burgers, steaks, and pasta.
Floyd Bennett Memorial Airport in Queensbury, provides convenient access to the Glens Falls region for small and charter aircraft. For major air travel, the region is served by the Albany International Airport, in Colonie, New York. This airport is 40 miles south of Glens Falls. Regular bus services are provided by the Greater Glens Falls Transit System. Serving the city and surrounding communities, the bus service originates from the Ridge Street terminal, across from City Park and City Hall. Amtrak provides rail services to Glens Falls, via nearby Fort Edward. The daily Adirondack (Montreal-New York City) and Ethan Allen Express (Rutland, Vermont-New York City) serve the Fort Edward-Glens Falls station.