per person / month
Our ref: # 9483
This building was purpose built in the late 1800's as the Army's Northern Command Headquarters. The tower, dominating the surrounding skyline still houses the original winding. In the early 1990's the House was restored and refurbished as a business centre housing 33 offices of different sizes ranging from 133sq ft to 1,485sq ft.
The centre is only 5 minutes by taxi from the station, which is served by the east coast mainline to London, Edinburgh and points between. Under 2 hours by train London, 10 minutes walk from the City Centre, 5 minutes from the main A64 dual carriageway (on A19 York - Selby Road), 40 minutes from Leeds and 25 minutes from the main A1.