Our ref: # 18049
A Grade 2 Listed building in a conservation area of Warrington - an area undergoing massive regeneration over the first decade of the millennium. It is situated just 200 yards from Central Station. The building has 3 self-contained floors each with approximately 3,500 sq ft.
From the modern entrance on the ground floor off the rear car park, a central service core housing stairway and lift and superb toilet facilities on each floor. Each suite of offices could be open plan or partitioned to suit particular requirements and each has its own tea room. The building is contained in its own grounds and there is ample on-site car parking.
- Close to town centre less than five minutes walk;
- Ample on-site parking;
- Excellent rail links - Warrington
- Central Station is a 2 minute walk and Warrington Bank Quay Station 2 minutes by car;
- Motorway and air links also close by;
- Comprehensive security, electronic keypad and suited locks, gates, etc.;
- Hands-on landlord;
- Great value for money;
- Category 5 cabling and Category 2 lighting in suspended ceilings installed throughout;
- 24-hour access.
Why Choose Us?
- Flexible terms
- Short term licences to long term lease (3 month to 10 years for example)
- Units ranging from 200 sq ft to 18,000 sq ft (2 to 300 people for example)
- All 4 of our buildings are within 1-3 minutesí walk of Warrington central train station (linking Liverpool and Manchester) and Warrington bus station.
- All 4 of our buildings have on site car parking
- Hands on landlords with Ram maintenance team
- 24 Hour access to all buildings, 365 days a year
- Intercom access on all buildings
- 24 Hour CCTV recordings at all buildings
- Landlord with over 20 years proven track record in Warrington
- Units fitted out to your exact requirement in terms of design, layout and specification
- Recently redecorated central cores with new toilets and kitchen facilities
- Fully DDA buildings