Serviced Office Space Sunshine Coast
Make a Quick Enquiry or Add to List, then click SHORTLIST in top right hand corner.
Nearest locations to Sunshine Coast
- Offices in Sunshine Coast – 0.0 miles
- Offices in Maroochydore – 17.1 miles
- Offices in Mooloolaba – 19.4 miles
- Offices in Buddina – 20.1 miles
- Offices in Warana – 21.6 miles
- Offices in Virginia – 68.5 miles
- Offices in Everton Park – 69.5 miles
- Offices in Ashgrove – 72.3 miles
- Offices in Fortitude Valley – 72.9 miles
- Offices in Murarrie – 73.2 miles
- Offices in Paddington – 73.3 miles
- Offices in Hawthorne – 73.4 miles
- Offices in Brisbane CBD – 73.5 miles
- Offices in New Farm – 73.5 miles
- Offices in The Golden Triangle – 73.7 miles
- Offices in Milton – 73.8 miles
- Offices in Brisbane Central – 73.8 miles
- Offices in South Brisbane – 74.5 miles
- Offices in Toowong – 74.7 miles
The Sunshine Coast of Australia is an urban area located in the south eastern end of the state of Queensland. It lies north of the state capital of Brisbane, along the Pacific Ocean. This urban area does not have a central business district. However, by population the Sunshine Coast ranks as the 10th largest urban area in Australia and the third largest in Queensland.
The Sunshine Coast economy is currently dominated by three main sectors – tourism, retail, agriculture, and construction. Tourism in the area revolves around the beaches, and sights such as Steve Irwin’s Australia Zoo, UnderWater World Marine Park, Aussie World with the Ettamogah Pub, The Buderim Ginger Factory, The Big Pineapple, and the Majestic Theatre at Pomona. There are many options for serviced offices along the Sunshine Coast.
Entertainment And Dining Out
The Sunshine Coast features long lengths of unbroken beaches. Sunshine Beach near Noosa to Coolum Beach is 17 km (11 miles) in length. The coast from Point Arkwright to Mudjimba is 11 km (6.8 miles) long, while the Maroochydore–Mooloolaba stretch is 5.6 km (3.5 miles). You can surf, sunbathe, swim, dive, and do many beach activities. The Australia Zoo features animal exhibits and presentations throughout the day. Exhibits include The Crocoseum, Tiger Temple, Elephantasia, and Africa. Dining options in the Sunshine Coast includes Ebb Waterfront Dining and Cellar, Mulu Char, and the Thai Street Restaurant. Dining options also include Harry’s On Buderim which is a short distance from both the beach and the rainforest. Famous for their food as well as their setting and ambience you will find a rich menu of modern Australian cuisine at Harry’s On Buderim.
The Sunshine Coast is served by the Sunshine Coast Airport, located 10 km (6 miles) north of the town of Maroochydore. From this airport you can fly direct to Sydney and Melbourne with Jetstar, Virgin Australia, and Air New Zealand. The Queensland Rail system runs through the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, with buses connecting from the rail stations to the coastal strip. The car is the main transportation for Sunshine Coast residents. The Nicklin Way & Sunshine Motorway passes through most major areas of the Sunshine Coast. Many intercity and interstate bus services go to Brisbane using the major corridors. The Sunshine Coast features a public ferry that operates between Tewantin, Noosaville, Noosa Waters, Northside, and Noosa Heads.