Our ref: # 3986
320 Adelaide Street - Brisbane
Brisbane’s dynamic city heart is just minutes away from your convenient location on the corner of Wharf and Adelaide Streets. Our completely refurbished building offers the city’s most versatile office space with more than 230 offices on 11 levels, a short stroll from Central train station and the City Cat ferry. Enjoy access to more than 30 meeting rooms, business lounges and a stylish grand foyer including on-site café and full service concierge.
Serviced Offices / Office Suites
• Fully Furnished Suites
• Prominent CBD address and postal address
• Lease term to suit – short, medium or long term
• Flexibility to upsize or downsize your office
• Air-conditioning, Lighting and Electricity Supply
• Cabling & Networking: Your suite is completely set up with
CAT 5E cabling. This provides access to a telephone,analogue and networking lines.
• Dedicated or direct provider telephone number (serviced)
• Company Identification on touch-screen directory in the Lobby
• 24 hour 7 day access
• Ability to move between Christie Locations –
Sydney, Melbourne,Brisbane & Cairns
• Accommodation options with a range of suites to cater from
1 person to larger corporations, meeting, project space and conference facilities.
Access to Support Services (Serviced Offices only)
• Reception Services to greet & direct your clients in a professional & friendly manner
• Unlimited Telephone calls answered in your Company Name
• Voice-Mail, Mail and Fax Management
• Photocopiers are available and are accessed with a pin number
• Office cleaning and daily rubbish removal available (extra charge)
• Equipment Hire through our Conferencing Centre
• Internet access - High speed, reliable broadband connectivity is available.
Board Room or Day Stay facilities available on an hourly or daily rate
Conferencing – Christie Corporate is ideal for corporate gatherings, board meetings, seminars and events
- Offers flexibility to cater for groups from 2 – 320 in various configurations to
suit your requirements - from a breakfast meeting to an evening of
cocktails - our superb catering and service will enhance and make each
Christie. is just up the hill from Eagle Street pier, arguably Australia’s most awarded dining precinct, and only a three minute walk to the shopping mega promenade of Queen Street Mall.
Commuting in and around Brisbane is easy and Christie. is ideally situated for access whether by bus, taxi, train or car.
Brisbane is bordered by the majestic Brisbane River and is one of Australia’s greenest cities, at the same time embracing modern cultural trends. Voted in 2002 as the ‘world’s 25th most liveable city’ ...
Brisbane – a cosmopolitan city to work and live.
Prices are GST exclusive.