Serviced Office Space Nowra
Make a Quick Enquiry or Add to List, then click SHORTLIST in top right hand corner.
Nearest locations to Nowra
- Offices in Nowra – 0.0 miles
- Offices in Unanderra – 31.6 miles
- Offices in Wollongong – 34.0 miles
- Offices in Campbelltown – 56.5 miles
- Offices in Miranda – 63.4 miles
- Offices in Taren Point – 65.4 miles
- Offices in Hoxton Park – 65.6 miles
- Offices in Liverpool – 67.4 miles
- Offices in Hurstville – 67.7 miles
- Offices in Carlton – 67.9 miles
- Offices in Kogarah – 68.4 miles
- Offices in Bankstown – 69.0 miles
- Offices in Rockdale – 69.4 miles
- Offices in Port Botany – 70.0 miles
- Offices in Botany – 71.2 miles
- Offices in Pagewood – 72.0 miles
- Offices in Mascot – 72.0 miles
- Offices in Wetherill Park – 72.4 miles
- Offices in Rosebery – 73.1 miles
- Offices in Alexandria – 73.8 miles
Nowra is a town in the Australian state of New South Wales. It is situated on the South Coast, beside the Shoalhaven River, 163 km (101 miles) south of Sydney, the state’s capital. The name of the town Nowra is an Aboriginal word for black cockatoo.
The area surrounding Nowra is a farming community. The economy includes a thriving dairy industry and several state forests. It has recently become a popular retirement and vacation destination for Canberra and Sydney. The naval air station HMAS Albatross is located about 10 kilometres (6.2 miles) south-west of Nowra. There are locations in the small town for office space.
Entertainment And Dining Out
One of the sights in Nowra is the Australian Fleet Air Arm Museum. This military aerospace museum is situated at the naval air station HMAS Albatross. It houses aircraft used throughout the history of the Fleet Air Arm, the naval aviation branch of the Royal Australian Navy (RAN). It also displays other important aircraft relating to Australia’s aviation history. There are two golf courses on the border of the town. Near Nowra you will also find calm, white sand beaches at Jervis Bay and Huskisson. Within a thirty minute drive is the town of Currarong, a quiet village that offers some of the best beaches and bushwalks in the region. Dining options in Nowra include the Tea Club. This restaurant provides a night filled with original music, arts and community spirit as well as great coffee and food.
The nearest airport to Nowra is Moruya Airport it is 143 km (88 miles) from the town and provides scenic flights for up to three people. The closest International airport is Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport, which is 159 km (99 miles) from Nowra and offers major international and domestic flights. There is a Cityrail service from Sydney to Nowra. The train from Sydney central station typically takes three and a half hours one way.