per person / month
Our ref: # 22669
The cold, corporate business centre has its place, just not here...
126 West Regent Street
Our office space - having been designed by an award winning interior designer, our office space is uplifting, creative and colourful. However, it is also highly professional, and offers a 5 star front of house appearance to your visiting clients. We are also delighted to announce that you can enjoy the highly rated in-house coffee shop, located on the lower ground floor, providing the best coffee, home-made pastries and sandwiches in Glasgow.
Our hands on service - think of us as a hotel for businesses, with a team ready to support you with anything you need, at any time.
Our all inclusive pricing - with Nexus there is one all inclusive cost, with no nasty surprises, which makes budgeting easy. We don't charge for extras or coffee....talking of coffee, instead of the usual tubs of instant coffee, we currently have a blend of Brazilian, Guatemalan, and Indian beans from Glasgow coffee roasters Thomson’s Coffee on offer
Our flexible product offering - our licence agreement is simple – short term or long term residency - you choose. Need to up-size or down-size? Let us see if we can accommodate you and if we can, we will. Need to move on? Just give us reasonable notice and you’re on your way.
Our community - when you join Nexus you become part of a community of businesses with local benefits, including discount cards for local businesses and networking opportunities.
Our location - 126 West Regent Street is in the heart of Glasgow, meaning the city centre is right outside your office door.
What is included in our all inclusive price:
- A fully furnished space where care an attention has gone into the design, in terms of both aesthetics and functionality
- A central location
- The support of a hands on Nexus customer service team
- Excellent connectivity from our super fast WIFI and conference facilities
- A business support package which covers local and national phone calls, copying/printing and use of our meeting rooms
- Full kitchen facilities
- The basics of office cleaning, heat, light, power and 24/7 access and security
- Shower and changing facilities
- Storage for bikes and bulky items
Let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll see if we can help.