ELEGANCE FOR A NEW AGE
We stand proudly facing Chapel Street and
Rumford Place in the centre of Liverpool's thriving business
district. Originally built in 1926, the building has recently
undergone extensive and sensitive renovation.
Our House beautifully combines the elegance and grandeur of its original stone facade with a fully refurbished and modernised interior, bringing all the benefits of 21st century office space within this unique and prestigious building.
The original 6 floors have additionally been complemented by
a new penthouse suite offering stunning views over the city
and famous waterfront
Located in the heart of Liverpool's business
district. Moorfields and James Street underground train
stations are just a short walk away and Lime Street Station
only 5 minutes by taxi. Liverpool John Lennon Airport is
easily reached by car within 20 minutes providing access to
over 70 international destinations.
Chapel Street is also ideally situated for the many stylish
restaurants, bars and cafes in the area as well as being a short distance from the central retail district, the Albert Dock and the new Liverpool One.
- New passenger lifts from sub basement parking to the seventh floor.
- Comfort cooling.
- Suspended LG3 standard lighting.
- Two fully automatedWC suites and unisex disabled WC on all floors.
- Perimeter trunking is provided.
- Fully DDA compliant.
- TOTAL SPACE AVAILABLE24,411SQFT
- FULLY REFURBISHED
- ELEGANT OFFICE SPACE
- 7 FLOORS INCLUDING NEW PENTHOUSE SPACE
- SECURE BASEMENT CAR PARKING SPACES
- 24 HOUR ACCESS
- COMFORT COOLING
- Leases and flexible licences offered.
You will receive a free report on your selected offices and guidance through your search.
0208 909 5222