St George Centre is prominently placed in the Australian capital. Top corporations populate its twin towers and the corporate neighborhood is comprised of major firms, law courts and government departments - important for business in the capital.
- 13 story twin towers linked by a central core
- Extraordinary sweeping views from the towers, including the city, Lake Burley Griffin and the Brindabella Ranges
- Car park across from the Centre on Marcus Clarke Street
- Near Canberra's finest restaurants, bars and hotels
- Close to important Australian institutions, including: Parliament House, the National Gallery, and the High Court of Australia
Total office solutions: immediate, flexible, cost effective small offices and virtual offices. - One month minimum contract term - Cost-effective accommodation for up to 10 people - Pay for what you use only - no surprises, no hidden costs.
You will receive a free report on your selected offices and guidance through your search.
+852 3975 2729